Saturday 25 August 2007

Castles, tattoos & genies in a bottle

A different approach for me to posting, I took some pictures to add some colour to my ramblings.. (and I have now figured out how to get the pictures off my phone!)

Yesterday, we spent the day in Edinburgh, taking in the atmosphere of the festival & wandering in the gardens. The picture to the left for all you culture vultures, is of the Castle from the West end of Princess St. Very pretty, I'm sure you will agree.








I also got another tattoo, a spur of the moment decision (which I know is bad - that is how I am). That is the inside of my left foot incase you are wondering..

It hurt like a bugger , I had forgotten how sore they are. I did really want one on my wrist but was talked out it by the voice of reason... 'how would it look when you are a Marketing Director with a tattoo on your wrist?'..







And finally we went and choose our outfits for the fancy dress party next week.. after a huge strop over nothing fitting me and avoiding the shop owner's slightly sleazy suggestions for sexy school girl/ milk maid/ nurse outfits.. I settled on this

2 comments:

Carlito86 said...

I like the tatt. I so want one on my wrist but I really cannot decide what to have. And one of my ambitions isn't to be a marketing director so I won't worry about that :-) I have wanted one there for years and collected many chunky bracelets which would cover it for work reasons etc if needed..

Catslife said...

I figured a watch or something would cover it too.. i might get one done yet!