Friday 3 August 2007

Random thoughts & Musings for a Friday..

Things I am loving at the moment.

· My 3 cats. Even though they are like the 3 horseman of the apocalypse at times with their wanton destruction, and continue to leave me random dead animals on the doorstep, I truly adore them. Nothing sooths the soul more than a furry purring cuddle.
· Cherries and soup. Sorry, not technically eaten together, but both are my saviours in my stop eating junk food mission.
· My new shoes bought in the sale from Bertie. Only down side is that they mark very easily. I am giving thought to ordering them in black.
· Burgundy nail polish on all fingers & toes. I am trying to work the groomed look at the moment. It may not last but I am loving my nails all the same.
· Clarins Eau Dynamistante. I have rediscovered this recently & I cannot get enough of it. It is officially my happy scent.
· The mannish influences seen on the catwalk for the forthcoming Autumn wardrobe. And although we haven’t really had a summer, I get excited about new season fashion. ( I feel a separate post on my Must haves for Autumn..)
· Keifer Sutherland. Of course.

Things that I am pondering today..

· Why was there a strange cat shouting at the different doors of my house this morning, much to me & my cats' bemusement. Does he belong to someone? Did he want in? Did he want my cats out? Did he think my cats were girls? What was his problem? He is lucky that cat Numero Uno, didn’t wander back from his morning constitution and catch him skulking. There would have been trouble. Boss cat does not like any strangers on his patch far less serenading on the patio at 8am.
· Do I really want a pair of high waisted trousers? Are they flattering on anyone under supermodel porportions or do I run the risk of looking like my mum in the early 80’s?
· Why can’t I find a black (maybe sheer) blouse with puff sleeves (length not decided), with a pin tuck bib for wearing with above trousers?
· My hairdressers appointment tomorrow .. Should I go slightly blonder or just keep to the same tones?
· Could I get away with wearing Gladiator sandals to work?
· Where is my new phone? Has it been held up with Postal Strikes or gone missing…
· Why do some people make things overly complicated? Or am I missing something? Do I see things too simplistic and not understand the problem properly? Or do some people just thrive on the drama??
· Could I get away with a small tattoo on my wrist even though I work in a corporate environment?
· Why the hell is my PC now slower even though it has been upgraded?? It is being to impact my online autumn wardrobe scoping…

Oh, as I remember, the wax session went fine. A bit on the stingy side, and some hairs were too short but over all not too bad. I shall be venturing back.

2 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

KS= joy. I watched Taking Lives yesterday and he was in it for about 5 minutes, but those 5 minutes were bliss...

Catslife said...

LOL! I love the fact that I do not feel alone in my craziness over KS.

X