Saturday 12 April 2008

Ground Hog Day Part II

Amongst the other odd things that seem to happen to you when you are pregnant -leg cramps, sore backs, odd muscle stretching feelings and nosebleeds, to mention a few.. I have found myself waking very early. Too early for a Saturday. This morning's alarm call was 6am.

So I am sitting waiting on a bath running, and mentally preparing myself for a re-run of last Saturday.

We are back to Glasgow again. To look at the same lilac jacket that was groped/ tried on and pondered over no less than 5 times last week. Despite, yes despite, the fact that my Gran left the same shopping centre last week, with an outfit purchased and wrapped in tissue paper like all those posh stores do. But she wants to go back to Jacque Verts again.

It is becoming like a Pavlof's experiement, the very mention of the brand name & I can feel a headache starting..

Wish me luck.

No comments: