Thursday 2 August 2007

Beauty & the beasting.

This morning I will be spending my time fretting over my leg waxing appointment at 2pm. I know you are thinking ' FFS! Catslife it is only a leg wax' but I haven't had my pins waxed in a long time. With the reason being that the last time I did, the brutality of the beautician convinced me she was a direct descendant from Genghis Khan.

Not only did she miss bits so my legs were not Veet Advert smooth but she left me with carpet burn like sores from not pulling the wax off fast enough & then trying to do it again. While regaling me with tales of drinking at the weekend and what a hangover she had. Not the best experience to be had.

I am hoping that since I have booked a more upmarket salon this afternoon that it will not be a traumatic and I can ditch the razor after all.

I shall update you on my experience this afternoon.

No comments: