Wednesday 22 August 2007


I went & got my eye's tested this morning. I was struggling to read things like the menu on Sky TV, so made an appointment. I wasn't too shocked when they told me I needed spectacles. What was surprising was that they told I was no longer legal to drive without them..

So I am now a proud owner of a pair of Miu Miu frames, the glass coated with some anti scratch stuff as I am known to be accident prone. They shall be with me in a week.


Speaking of driving, my insurance company wrote to me yesterday with my settlement figure, which was suprisingly higher than I thought they would offer & higher than I was hoping to fight for.

Other than that, not much else to report.

Tomorrow contains my nightmare,but hopefully it will be over quickly and not too embarrassing.

And Friday I am on annual leave, where the boy & I will be trotting ourselves into Edinburgh and catching some of the Festival delights with some alcohol in for good measure.

Saturday, we are off to trying on fancy dress outfits for a party the following weekend, I fancy something like Little Red Riding Hood & the Big Bad Wolf, but I think the boy is harbouring hopes of sporting a a cowboy outfit..

Sunday might be a boozy lunch as the weekend is topped off with a Bank Holiday on Monday which makes it cool to be drinking on a School night.

Monday brings us meeting the wedding organsier at our venue, to run throughthe contract & high level details and no doubt part with more sums of cash, like monopoly money.

No comments: