Tuesday 28 August 2007

Jack Bauer, K-fed & my New Specs.

I have quite a lot of weird dreams, I put it down to having a vivd imagination that runs riot when I sleep. Celebrities feature quite often in my dreams, sometimes ranging from bumping into them at work to the more stranger situations..

Sunday night's dream featured Keifer Sutherland, walking my parents dog for some odd reason. Which prompted me to spend the most of Monday afternoon watching the remaining 6 hours of 24. My feelings at the end are as follows..

* I am glad Terri Bauer croaked it. She was becoming very annoying towards the end, Ok I know she had been through a lot in 12 hours, but she was unhinged I I struggled to believe Jack would marry her in the 1st place, far less return to her after a spell of freedom.. I don't think I would be able to watch the next season knowing she is in it.
* I warmed towards his daughter in the end. She was quite plucky..
* The whole Nina being the Mole, seemed a bit rushed towards the end. Although she had to be, as Jack suspected her from the start. And he is NEVER wrong.
* I feel vaguely adrift now it is over, like I have just finished a good book & miss the characters.

Last night's dream was even odder, where I was viewing some cottage in the country, which part way through the dream transformed into a multi storeything with a lift. Which while usingthe lift I then bumped into K-Fed & his mate who were dancing & singing in what appeared to be an underground car park.

I remember thinking in the dream that he was actually quite a decent guy but was worried about being nice to him as Britney Spears had so much trouble because of him & I didn't want to be thought bad of.. so I ignored him.

Also picked up my new glasses today. They are much prettier than I remembered, and my eye sight is a lot worse than I thought. I am bit shy towear them though at the moment and feel very self concious while having them on. I might get contacts sooner than I planned.

But it is good being able to see!

10 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

*nods*

I agree with all your Bauer-related sentiments. The Nina thing did seem rushed and a bit bewlidering. I liked her for the whole series so I was a bit narked they did that.

Catslife said...

I didn't really believe the Senator was that good a guy either.. it was almost pantomine with his wife and the assistant girl set up..

Miss Forthright said...

Nah I quite liked David Palmer- his wife was a neurotic hag. The assistant girl and him could have had a tasty affair, but I spose he had to stay on the right side of the fence for us to respect him.

Catslife said...

I thought that too.. a nice romance for him. our scripts would be much better!

Miss Forthright said...

Fucking right! Maybe we should write a critique of 24 Series 1 and then pull Kiefer when we get invited over to talk to the producers (of which he is one). Imagines scene:

(Kiefer sits one side of a huge board room table with our thesis in his hand. He gets up, raises and eyebrow at our beauty and walks around the table to say hello).

Kiefer: (sits) So, I see you ladies have some ideas about our series.
Us: Yes.
Kiefer: Fancy coming round mine for dinner later so we can talk about it over some spaghetti bolognese?
Us: Yes.
Kiefer: Excellent. You're hired. One of you can be my wardrobe assistant, one of you can be my love interest and you can both collectively write the script.
Us: Yes.
Kiefer: Just one thing... I don't want either of you snogging David Palmer.
Us: Yes Mr Kiefer.
Kiefer: Shall we? (gets up, leads us out to bar where we get drunk, he takes his shirt off, etc etc etc)

Catslife said...

ooooh that is such a nice thought to come home too (you are so great at this!) ..

I think I would have to prep for days do not to scream & jump at him the minute we got in the same room with him..

you might have to slap me or something, but I am sure we coul say it was a wasp or something on me...

Miss Forthright said...

I tell you, after watching Flatliners last night he is all I can think about, and if he walked into this room now I would scream and rip all his clothes off. Maybe our collective excitement would turn him on? Imagine that!

You need to watch Flatliners. Now. It might just be his sexiest performance yet.

Catslife said...

I think he would be scared & call security.

I never understood the whole screaming at star's thing until now.. But god. If I didn't scream I am sure I would faint

Miss Forthright said...

Me too. How sad are we?

Catslife said...

I prefer to think of us as dedicted.. or his true loves.. :-)