Wednesday 12 September 2007

Bionic eyes..

Well.. Not really. I was fitted for contacts lenses this morning which went quite well. My vanity was winning over on the glasses front & I wasn't getting over the self consciousness of them while on. So I now have a pair of 2 week wearable doofers to test.

I am impressed myself by being able to put them in and remove them quite easily. Although opti-eye-person then put some orange stuff in my eyes to test the moisture levels (they are quite dry apparently) and I am now paranoid that my eyes look alien and weirdy, or worse I look like some test lab bunny with weeping peepers.

Other than that, I trying to unravel the legal mysteries of getting married in a hotel via a civil ceremony. I am sure it is not as complicated as I think it is, but people keep quoting forms to me that need to be send off/ filled in and the order it has to be done in and by whom is a bit confusing

No comments: