Thursday 27 September 2007

Thursday shiteness


I have routine for Thursday's. Mr C usually plays football, so it means it is MY night of doing what I want. It usually has a vein of finishing work sharp, meeting my mum for a bite to eat & a catch up or shooting home and making myself something childish for dinner (spagetti hoops on toast is a favourite).

I then usually watch what I want on TV ( eastenders/ makeover stuff/ ghosty things..) without the male cry of 'why do you watch thiiiis?!' while particpating in some beauty routine - nails/ leg waxing/ facial ..


Imagine my sheer delight when a friend told me that The Izzard had a new series beginnning tonight.. On a Thursday, MY night, uninterrupted.


Now, imagine my disapointment (and utter hatred of the Virgin / Sky fight) when I find out he does indeed have a new programme on tonight but on Virgin's main channel.

I subscribe to Sky.

I do not get Virgin 1 on my Sky television.
Arsebiscuits.

2 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

But he's a scary, doughy, nail-polish wearing gay!

Programme does look good though. Arsebiscuits indeed.

Catslife said...

but he has that dirty glint, that I am powerless to resist..