Tuesday 9 October 2007

The challenge of friends.

Remember how I posted about my bridesmaid, having an affair with a to-be married man? Well I met her for lunch today, seems her and her g1mp bf are planning a dastardly plan.

He gets married in 2 weeks. Rather than call off the wedding, he is going through with the wedding and asking for a divorce when he gets back from his honeymoon. (some bullsh1t about not wanting to let his Mum down).

He is also hoping to hear news from a job today so he can leave ( him, my mate & his to be wife all work here) so he is completely removed from it, when the sh1t hits the fan. My mate is hoping to get a job at the same place he is hoping to go too. But has nothing concrete yet.

I asked her did she really want to break up a marriage & she met me with a smirk and said she wasn't thinking about it like that, she just wanted him. I just met the reply with silence and was put off my soup.

You see, the part I just DO NOT get why he would go through with it in the first place, it makes utterly no sense. Can anyone tell me why you would want a divorce on your hands, why would you want to do that to someone else. Other than if you were a spiteful bastard or utterly spineless do not know who to talk to about it as I do not want them judging my otherwise good friend, but I find the whole thing depressing and horrible.

4 comments:

Carlito86 said...

My friend was doing same thing, he went through with is saying he'd give it two months with the wife and he carried on seeing my friend, then he left the wife and now him and my friend are one happy family, baby and all (well, in a few months.

Did you want to throw your soup in her face!

Catslife said...

Hey.

Her selfishness just put me off my soup and made me question my choice of friends.

I hope for her sake he is true to his word, but I do feel really sorry for the bride to be. But personally, i don't believe a word he says.

Can I ask why your mate went through with the wedding other than call it off?

Catslife said...

Hey.

Her selfishness just put me off my soup and made me question my choice of friends.

I hope for her sake he is true to his word, but I do feel really sorry for the bride to be. But personally, i don't believe a word he says.

Can I ask why your mate went through with the wedding other than call it off?

Carlito86 said...

Sorry, I meant my friend was the woman, the bloke she was seeing went through with it. And I have no idea. I felt awful for his wife. Imagine having to tell everyone who knew you that your marriage was over, only two months after they saw you getting wed? I think he wanted to 'give things one last chance'.