Friday 19 October 2007

Things to tell you about my week..

A very lazy list type post today.. But my week in a channel 5 news style summary..

Sunday ; I went to a wedding show & ended up trying on wedding dresses! It was all good fun & my mum got all emotional about it. I actually think I have found my dress but I am holding off for a wee bit longer & not rushing into it yet.(the big day is over a year away yet).

Tuesday: saw me transform from a warm burnette to a fiery red head. Not full on red, but more autumnal chesnut. (think Helena christisian) It makes my eyes look very green and I am quite pleased with it.

Wednesday; my new car was delivered & I LOVE IT. I never thought it would be possible to adore a machine so much, but is wonderful. It arrived on my doorstep with a mere 2 miles on the clock all shiny and new and smelling of new leather inside.

Thursday ; I met my Mum for our usual Thursday night catch up and we had a wander round matalan. Where I was pleasantly surprised by their shoe section. Unfortunately all the shoes I loved were sold out in my size.

Today , I thought it was dress down day in the office and have rocked up wearing short shorts, black opaque tights, patent flats, a boyfriend jumper and a pashimna at my neck. Seems everyone else forgot, and they are all in office attire.

So I am feeling a bit self concious but as it is my last day in the office for a week coupled with period pains from hell, I am trying not to do any work and intend to wheel away the hours online mainly via this website where I have found someone who loves Mads Mikkelsen more than I do.

The weekend is seeing me eating with family, going to see Cats with the boy and maybe a bit of gardening if the weather holds up.

1 comment:

Carlito86 said...

You sound very trendy lady!