Thursday 22 November 2007

Thursday blues.

I am working from home today. I couldn't face being in the office today, partly because I didn't sleep well last night & had weird dreams about self harming.

I dreamt of being in my parents previous house where I grew up and I realised that my Director at work had bought it. She was showing me round pointing out all the the things she had changed. I was trying to tell her politely that I knew the house and I looked down & my arms were covered in hundreds of cuts. I was in shock & couldn't believe I had done it to myself.

So I woke early and decided that my day would be much more productive from home (ha! As she blogs), threw on some clothes & nipped into the office to send key documents back home. I was greeted by one of our young managers upset as her fiance woke her in the middle of the night to tell her that he didn't love her anymore and the wedding is off. When I was told it made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach at the thought of it happening to me.

3 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

Big hugs, dude. It won't happen to you, don't worry. Dreams can be very nasty but try to not get too upset by it. xxx

Catslife said...

cheers matey.

I think I was just shaken by my dream and then going into find that out. They were one of those couples that you never thought that would happen to.

Miss Forthright said...

Sometimes you never know what lies beneath. Things aren't always as they seem. You're cool though honey. No problem.