Saturday 29 December 2007

3 cats & a hamster.

Well, did you survive Christmas? the overeating, the crap TV & the Eastender's drama? What about the family? Did you manage to crack a forced smile at your Grandfather's joke telling and force down enough brussel sprouts to keep the christmas day cook happy?


I had a lovely Christmas and received some lovely gifts including Italian cookery lessons that I will start in the New Year.

However, all festive glow is now gone from my house as the cats decided the tree had outlived it's welcome & brought it down lumberjack style in the middle of the night. So bum-smackings were dealt out indiscriminently to the 3 of them this morning & the remains of my baubles and tinsel are now packed away.




We also have a lodger over Christmas, in the form of a Syberian Hamster, called Shammy. I have fallen in love with the wee critter even though he is a biter and a fearless one at that.



As you can see, the cats are very interested in him as well, but I think it is more wondering what his brains taste like than how cute his little black eyed stare is..

1 comment:

Miss Forthright said...

hahahaha that pic made me laugh out loud