Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!

I would like to pretend I have made some New Year's Resolutions, but I gave up on them a long time ago as I can never continue them by about the 7th January. And as I result I them beat myself up as I have failed again. So no resolutions from me.

What I did realise yesterday is that 2008 is going to be big year for me , so the things I will be mainly focusing on are:

* Planning a wedding and remaining positive throughout it : I have been a bit down over the last few weeks to the point of wondering why am I bothering, but yesterday at 2:30pm I had a realisation that this time next year I would be physically getting married ( this exact time next year I will be MRS Catslife!). I remembered I am doing it because I love The Boy and my Family.

* Getting that promotion : hopefully 2008 will see me bag that job. I have wanted it for a while, but I have again allowed myself to be disheartened by idiots and criticism. But no more, 2008 will see me refocusing and remembering where I want to be.

* Remembering who my friends are : As it says, I have neglectful and withdrawn for quite a bit of 2007, I intend to change that and get some of my old witchy magic back. And remember who it is that really matters, and the not all of the world is against me.

So here's to a better 2008, next week I shall be wedding dress shopping and trying not to snap at my mum when she is giving her opinion...


Catslife XX

2 comments:

Carlito86 said...

Happy New Year chick, hope its a good one xx

Catslife said...

you too Sweetie - hope you have a great year!