Thursday 28 February 2008

Some surprise news...

A secret to share with you all today, that should explain why I have been such a crap blogger over the last few weeks... The Boy & I will be welcoming the attached blob to the world on the 15th September (or there about!), I am sure if you look closely you can just make out the 666 ..

I won’t bore you with pregnancy woes (it isn’t that bad actually), but all I will say is that I am convinced there is a propaganda against women who don’t have kids yet. They don’t tell you all the facts..

I swear if they told some of these things to teenagers, we would have NO under age pregnancies..

3 comments:

SandDancer said...

Congratulations! I can't really make much out in the picture but I assume it is a baby!

Catslife said...

yes it is, a tiny one at the moment but getting bigger by the day!

Carlito86 said...

Wow, Congratulations!! You must be really excited! How far gone will you be by the time of the wedding?