Monday 26 May 2008

A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb.

Do you ever wish you could switch off your brain for a bit & stop thinking about things? Or is it dumb yourself down so you don't take people's ill thought words to heart.



Several of my friends are like this too - we think too much. As a result we often get hurt by words that are thrown casually and then expected to be forgotten about when really it cuts deep and carries a scar, even though it isn't noticeable to the eye.

I am now in a position with a friend, who has said somethings over time either deilbrately or ignorantly, and doesn't understand that I have taken them to heart and now don't see a friendship existing there anymore. I feel they choose their path and I have to mine, but still I feel guilty and cruel for decisions that weren't mine.

A pill to make you anybody else..

No comments: