Thursday 4 September 2008

Je Ne Pas Sexy.

Well, the wallpaper trip went fine, although the 2 hour matching paint to the selction of papers (How many shades shades of white/ magnolia is there FFS?!)was a bit testing.

My gran still haven't picked one yet, but she left happy clutching more samples than a sample factory. Someone else can now pick up the mantle of the next buying stage..

In between my last post I have managed to tear a muscle in my abdomen after trying to dry Reggie the other night when he came in from the rain. (My cats do like a good rub with a towel).

So the midwife has just left and I am now wearing what I can only describe as a full body tubi-grip and a wriggling baby who can also feel the difference in pressure. I look an utter state & I am never going to get it off and then on again myself. There is a good chance that I could be tubi-gripped until I go into labour now.

I tell you, I will not be down this pregnancy route again, purely out of fashion principles. He or she will just have to make do with cat-brothers.

1 comment:

Miss Forthright said...

Oh you poor thing :o(

Thats all you need. *hugs*