Wednesday 17 September 2008

No News, goddamit.

Well I was back at the midwife yesterday and had a membrane sweep done. (don't read if you have any fear of child birth please.) I can now totally sympathise with those poor cows you see on Vetinary programmes with someone's arm stuck up inside them.

So after an afternoon of cramps , I had my hopes of going last night. I'm 'fraid not - seems the Antichrist is holding on in there, despite my midwife's gorrilla handed attempts to shake him/her out.

My Mum told me yesterday, that I was a MONTH late - my due date was the 8/11 and my birthday is 6/12! Jeez. The good news is that in this day and age they don't let you go that long, so my midwife will phone the hospital on Friday AM for an inducing date between Mon - Wed next week , so the end is now in sight.

I am REALLY fed up now and going shopping this afternoon - I am refusing to be housebound anymore! Fingers crossed my waters break when I am in M&S!!

On a more annoying note, I have managed to do something to my mobile phone account online so can't reply to the umpteen texts that people are sending to see how I am and b*starding Vodaphone Customer Service is doing my head in with what seems to be their fundamental employment criteria of staff must have a single figure number of brain cells..

I now remember why I left them before.

3 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

Oh my gaaaaaad that sounds so painful.

Miss Forthright said...

You haven't been online for a few days so I take it you a now 'with child'? Gimme an update xxx

Miss Forthright said...

Lady, I know you're very tied up with the little one, but can you send me your address via handbag so that I can get this present to you xxx