Tuesday 16 September 2008

X Factor

Having not much to do these days but wait and lower my IQ level with daytime TV, I have become a voyeur of odd programmes that I never new existed and watching repeats of things I don't usually have time to see.

X Factor is one of these. Now I don't know why I keep watching, because they seem to be rolling out he sob stories to disguise the fact that the talent is wearing thin this year and I am meaning with the judges. Simon remains Simon with his pantomine baddie comments, Cheryl contributes nought apart from varying her 3 lines of ' I really enjoyed your voice' or ' I love you' or 'your gorgeous'. And occasionally crying when left to make a decision on crap singer's fate. (here's a tip - if they weren't good enough the 1st time - they won't be now)

Louis is a non - entity as far as I am concerned and contributes as much as a card board out out.

But what holds my curiousity is what the hell is happened to Dannii's face? Even Mr Catslife picked up on this. I cannot decide if she has went one botox injection too far into the world of Jocelyn Wildenstein or she needs to have a word with her makeup artist who obvious skill is making her clients look like stroke victims on camera.

1 comment:

Miss Forthright said...

I wonder if Dannii will be on it next year cos she doesn't contribute anything. She's also extremely over-botoxed and outshone by Cheryl (which isn't saying much other than that Cheryl's gorgeous). I love Simon Cowell- dunno why. Louis is pointless.