Wednesday 1 August 2007

And today's worst dressed award goes to…

I know when I am bored at work as I fashion watch or lack- of- fashion watch. So I would like to present to you, today's Master of Style Winner..

The woman at the end of the office, who is the wrong side of 40 to be wearing a skirt that is 6 inches above her knee. I am sure she is a nice lady, but the fact that she also has a hair cut very similar to Shirley from Eastenders, means the preconceptions are already there.

I would like to give special mention to..

the over weight chap, who's white shirt is not only delighting me with the out line of his nipples but it is too small & so I have a grand view of his man boob cleavage.

The girl who flaps about the office in Flip flops, vest top and no bra come rain , snow or shine. Her dyed black hair scraped into a Croydon Facelift pony tail means I am slightly intimidated and avoid speaking to her at all costs.

The Permatan man who's outfits are ordered in bulk from Next and he is now far too orange and neat looking to be taken seriously.

No comments: