Wednesday 1 August 2007

Today's Run down..

I have done very little work, even though I have shitloads to do. My motivation is at an all time low at the moment. However my 6 month review from my Boss went very well, which surprised me.

I forgot yet again, to post an ebay parcel.

I have spent the day having lots of laughs with the wonderful Miss F, discussing in intricate detail the wonder that is Kiefer Sutherland. I am sure if we just got to LA, our plan would work.

I wore a new dress to work today that I wasn't sure on and was considering selling , but I have had 4 compliments today on it. So not all that bad.

I have now lost a stone in weight & I feel good for it. And I am managing to stick to my 'eating no junkfood' approach.

My skin is crap at the moment.

My fashion mojo has taken a dive. I can't find anything in the shop that excites me. And I am sick of tunics/ smocks & leggings.

I have an appointment to get my legs waxed tomorrow, which I haven't done in years. I am now stressing that it will be too painful.

Tonight's plan features, fake tanning, cat cuddles and Jack Bauer. Which I am looking forward to.

4 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

*nods* You made me laugh too. Thanks :o)

Are you on facebook, by the way? Nice new profile pic.

Catslife said...

No - not yet - I need to check if I can get access via work.

Thank you - I figured it is time to get back bloggin and I have changed my address so the plebs at work etc can't find it. I was getting worried about all the randoms reading, so had on pics.

Miss Forthright said...

I'll add you as a link on my blog.

Catslife said...

thank you!