Tuesday 21 August 2007

Things about me.

A bit of a lazy post today, and I stole it from the wonderful 'A slice of cherry pie'. Which if you haven't had the delight of finding I suggest youtake a trip over. Julia's photography is enough to make the most timid of wannabe chef's head to the kitchen with gusto..

Anyway 4 lots of 4 facts about yours truly..

4 jobs I have had in my life

Well I've actually only had 2 proper jobs in my short live in my choosen profession (Marketing, fact fans) However I have worked in a variety of bars, call centres & restaurants while living the student life. The best being my 1st restaurant & bar that I worked between the ages16 -18. With 4 of my friends at the time as well as my brother. The laughs and hilarity outweighted the paltry pay & mundane of serving the public. And I looked forward to my shifts as it was just liking hanging out with my mates.

4 Places I have lived

This is one I can answer quite interestingly, I have lived in Scotland,Australia, Borneo & Wales.

4 places I have been on holiday

Paris. The boy & I decided to get married here..after a few hours in a bar on the Champs Elysee and figured an Elvis wedding in Vegas would rock.. (that theme died a death when we told our parents)

Prague : I loved the gothicism and alien culture of Prague, having never been that East in Europe before I found it a cultural wonder.

Barcelona. : the street selling pets stilll upset me.

Rome: which delighted me more than I expected - the people, the city, the culture. All of it.

4 of my favourite foods

I am quite a simple soul when it comes to food, I do enjoy lots of different dishes & I a happy to try new things but my favourites things are simple..

Coffee : does this count as a food? I am not sure.. But I love it & I look forward to having good coffee each morning. i do prefer a smooth blend and tend to drink with milk.

Cherries ; by far my favourite fruit. I love soft fruits and berries the most. But cherries are top.

Fresh bread : nothing beats warm fresh bread - preferably brown & seeded.

Crackers & cheese.. eaten with family and friends and long lazy chats.

Four places I would rather be right now

At home with my cats snuggled up on the couch with a good book ..

On a sun-drenched beach.

In a nice pub in town with good friends having a lazy lunch.

Not in work!

Catslife X

3 comments:

Julia said...

Hey! Great answers and, surprise, surprise, I love cherries too!

Thanks so much for your kind comments about my blog x

Sue said...

You must be very young to have had so few jobs, have a look at my CV posted this week sometime!

Catslife said...

Not that young.. just worked for the same company for a few years..