Tuesday 4 September 2007

Empty Head Ponderings..

I am a bit subdued today folks after a weekend of hard drinking and ridiculous outfits. Overall a good couple of days.. but today I am tired,feeling a bit mentally fragile and slightly paranoid. (does anyone else get like this after boozing?).

Friday night, I discovered I wasn't over the hill quite yet as one of Mr C's young trainee's from his team tried his luck with me using the immortal lines of ' I think we are compatible'.. and 'he was the better man' (over Mr C, who is his boss) and that I should call off the wedding.

As tempting as sharing a single bed at his mum's house, the promise that one day he would buy a car & the prospect of dinner dates at McDonald's I decided to gently reject his offer..

I was going to post a picture of an old hag to keep with the over the hill theme, and while searching on google, I found this.* Which I thought I would share with you..

*Disclaimer : please do not read if you are easily freaked by Most Haunted or stuff of a similar nature.. Like me who is now off to surround her bed with religious parphenilia..

No comments: