Monday 24 September 2007

Happiness is..

I will be taking inspiration from Mrs Fashion’s post and going home to scrub away by day. I love a hot bath with lots of products, so I will be running a deep one with lemon meringue scented bath foam , rubbing in some honey & brown sugar scrub to the rough bits … followed by lashings of Palmers coco butter and a fluffy bathrobe.

But before that I have some salmon fillets in the fridge which I will grill and serve with new potatoes (boiled until soft and then slightly bashed with some melted butter) and some french beans. Mr C and I will sit at the dining room table and dissect our day, interrupted occasionally by telling The Escape Artist to stop trying to climb up the back of our chairs or that he isn’t getting outside so he can stop yelling.

After that, I will be curling up with a cat & reading some more of my new book Wicked.

Some days, I just live for the clock to strike 5pm so I can go home to my family.

1 comment:

Miss Forthright said...

You've inspired me. I am going home to eat something yummy and then have a big bath too. x