Wednesday 31 October 2007

Happy Halloween.



I have been a bit lax in the old blogging for the past week, time off and cannotbearsed-itis has meant I haven't been online much. But I am now back at work after a few days pottering, watching films and catching up with friends. The last couple of days back at work have been a blur of wading through 200+ emails and trying to remember what had been discussed / done before I went off for the week.


The evenings have been spent watching the live shows of Most Haunted which I love. This Halloween special is in 5 different locations mapping out a pentagram. The freaky part is that they seem to keep contacting witchy types who are spelling out devil stuff like 666, which really creeps me out. It cumulates in tonight's show, which I will miss as I am out at a show called Vampire's Rock.

Which I am a bit dubious about. It seemed a good idea when booking but after watching some videos on youtube, I am beginning to think it might be a bit cringe worthy. But to get myself in the rock mood I listened to some Metallica (Sandman, fact fans) in the car journey this morning which took a whopping 70 minutes due to a 8 car pile up on the main Motorway between Edinburgh & Glasgow. So I am now getting emails from family asking if I am ok as I travel that road & have a history of car crashes..


Other than that not much else. I am deliberating christmas presents, primarily shall I get the boy a PS3 for his? And Miss F's new tattoo is making me want to get another one done. I also desperately want a weekend away, so I am dreaming of a December trip to Amsterdam which watching the leaves all of the trees outside my window.

No comments: