Monday 8 October 2007

This weekend I learned ..

* Cats are like elephants, they never forget. Thankfully they don't have the body size to do damage, but they do their damnest..
* Primark do fantastic ribbed tights.
* 6 children between the age of 3 and 6 can make an unbelievable amount of noise when put in a room together.
* If your instincts tell you a man is upto no good, he usually is and you are usually right.

And if you are having trouble fighting off those nasty men, I have found just the thing. For a mere £12 these passion killers are yours..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=486292&in_page_id=1879

2 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

*nods* I can totally relate to the last thing you learnt! Lol. My instinct was right. Those knicker/tight things are foul, by the way.

Catslife said...

I know. awful utterly awful.