Friday 23 November 2007

Flying Foxes, green eyeshadow, a soap star and a Red Wedding.

I had another weird dream last night about Jay in Eastenders and my psycho ex boyfriend ( he was a mean ol' Ex) . I dreamt we were in bed in this big old house and Pyscho Ex came to the room door. I knew it was him and was scared & hide under the covers.

Anyway Jay got up & I could hear them talking outside the door, Jay saying to wasn't me, it was someone else. But I could hear Pyscho Ex getting angrier and angrier and I was worried he would hurt Jay so I got up & went outside the room door.

Suddenly his Mum and equally nutty sister appeared and dragged me downstairs to the wedding they had planned for him & I. When I got down everyone & everything was red, the food was red, there was red streamers everywhere and she was trying to get me to wearing this awful red velvet dress.

I started crying saying it wasn't meant ot be and she kept trying to get me to hold a flower bouquet made from red tissue paper. My head seems to be subconciously filled with worries that I am not aware of when awake, which is perturbing me.

So this morning I am very tired and wearing an uninspiring outfit of a black cocoon dress, opaques, ankle boots and and a leopard print pashima. My hair is slightly wild with my fringe forward.. The only saving grace is that I sporting some emerald Barry M eyeshadow which I am loving at the moment and coveting more of.

I have also fell in love with these little critters, not to everyones taste I know, but who can resist those little faces.. I am pretty sure I could give half a dozen a home in my spare room..



No comments: