Tuesday 15 April 2008

getting old, smashing cars and dresses.

First and foremostly, you will be pleased to know that I survived Saturday's Shopping Saga, we only visited Jacque Vert twice and I am pleased to say the lilac jacket groping of previous visits has resulted in a purchase. Now we just have to get a hat & it is a done deal.

For the same wedding, I chose this dress, which I will wear with a 60's style floppy hat & lots of bangles.

I also bought my wedding dress which is very informal but pretty all the same. I will post pictures after the event as Mr C is being very superstitious and not wanting to see it before then. fingers crossed the bump doesn't decided to grow any bigger in the next week & a half.

Finally this story brightened my day, with the description of ' The retired church minister lost control as he reversed outside the Porsche showroom next to his home, hitting a red Carrera II, which acted as a ramp and flipped the Fiesta car over on to a silver 911' cracking me up.

Of course the big question is, what speed was the geriatric Evil Kenevel was doing in reverse to manage this feat..

No comments: