Friday 11 April 2008

How goes it?

I haven't been blogging much lately, as I haven't had much to report, other than the depressing gorwth of my waist.

Mr C & I have got our wedding sorted, and we jet off to the US of A, in 2 weeks time. I have still to think about my dress, which I am putting off as I don't really know what to wear and also the bump is growing at an alarming rate these days. Speaking of the bump, everything is fine there, all tests have came back well, and it seems I am truly building the next super race.

Last weekend was a day shopping on Saturday with my Gran & parents to Glasgow for outfits for a family wedding we have in May (not mine!) - turned out to be utter hell & we were in Jacque Vert, no less than 5 times. I didn't manage to look at much (due to our Jacque Vert ground hog style session) othe than Maternity wear in New Look was depressing to say the least.
Why does nowhere do nice maternity clothes - unless you are a combats & trainers girl, you are fooked. Didn't help my gran wandered over into the Inspire size 16 -22 area and starting lifting things that she thought were nice. I promptly had a hissy fit, stating I am pregnant and although I have a bump - I haven't doubled my friggin body size.

So I came home and spend a fortune on my Husband-to-be's credit card on Isabella Oliver stuff, and swore to myself that I won't be doing this pregnancy lark ever again.

Other than that I am in bad mood and hating being in work. I truly believe I am not cut out for working. Surely was made for greater things other than this mundane?

As a result I am taking a 1/2 day holiday today mainly because I cannot face the sh1te conversations that are babbling on around me. I am not even in the mood for torturing the new graduate placement AKA the grad-bot who is sitting opposite me today.

Best line I have heard trip out a Director's mouth this morning.. 'Its up to us to live and breath it. And live and breath it we shall' - he was talking about a flipping IT system's change.

These Fudricks should be shot on sight for that kind of drivel. Seriously, the people without brains & the grad-bots take that kind of thing to heart, and start parroting it out. It is the business equivelant of the Crazy Frog song.

1 comment:

Miss Forthright said...

TopShop do maternity stuff now. That emprire line dress to showed me online was really nice, why not order that?