Thursday 19 February 2009

Cooking doesn't get tougher than this...

Did you see the Brits Last night?? I watched some of it, I always expect more of these things and them to be better than they are.

U2 of course are fab, but Bono makes me cringe a bit now as he is a wee bit too old and watching him dance felt oddly like watching your Dad try to cut some moves at a wedding.

Kylie looked great but as always way too much botox (I wonder if her and Danni get some kind of family discount?)

I am gradually warming to Girls Aloud ( although that feckin Promise song does my head in), but how lashed was the Sarah one? They did look great though and rocked the feather burlesque job - but I am sure Kylie has done something similar..

I watched it until I got fed up pondering who did Duffy's make up as the fake eyelashes were a really bad, bad job, then decided to watch Masterchef.

Now I am seriously addicted to Masterchef. I love the whole build up and by week 2, just like X factor you are an expert judge and can spot who is going out or onwards in the first 10 minutes. I love the fact that John Torode and Gregg Wallace get fatter as the series goes on, and of course Gregg cannot resist a pudding. I actually wonder if he can dislocate his bottom jaw as he seems to be able to fit a ladle size spoon in there..

It is now done to the quarter finals, with some unlucky bugger going out tonight. My money is on the young guy - he is too inexperienced. The winner - I reckon the guy who has came back from last year's heats.

No comments: