Sunday 12 August 2007

And to make matters worse..


Thanks to smashing up my car on Saturday , it has now struck home that I have no way to get to work now by wheels are out of actions.. and it looks like I am bus-ing it.
This is fretting me quite a bit as I haven't travelled by bus for over 10 years .. I don't know where to start. Do I need the right change? What is the right change? If I don't have it do I not get on the bus ?? Where do I actually get a bus??

What is bus decorum these days???

2 comments:

Carlito86 said...

I see people get on with £10 notes but I never dare even get on with a fiver. I get terrified every morning that even though I know I have £1.90 in my hand somehow when I get on the full bus I will have lost 10p or something and I will have to endure the shame of going through all my bag in front of everyone. Its quite distressing

Catslife said...

I haven't been back at work yet, but it is a stressing thought for me.