Sunday 12 August 2007

Eye candy.

I was watching Blade again today. My choice of genre for those not -feeling-so great days is always Horror. Preferably featuring vampires. I have always had a bit of a thing about vampires, I suspect it is driven from reading Anne Rice during those impressionable teenage years and the romanticism of Lestat et al has always stuck with me, rather than the fact that they drink people's blood and probably look more like Bela Lugosi that Antonio Banderas.

Anyway I came across this old favourite piece of eye candy. Now I know he is short & he was in bat shit crazy Britney's video, but I do like him.


P.S While looking for a suitable picture of Mr Dorff, I can across this site. I cannot believe some of the obsessions out there...

2 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

You know why Dorff is hot, don't you? It's cos he vaguely resembles Kiefer... or has a similar look, anyway.

Catslife said...

I thought that too.. He is a pocket Kiefer... although he does the bad boy part very well