Tuesday 14 August 2007

Don't try this at home kids.

Another day, another bruise... I am still recuperating from my off roading land speed attempts in an unsuitable car on Saturday and the bruises are appearing now.. To date I have:

- A black eye. Not a full on Rocky Balbour type but just enough to give me that rough & ready fighting on a Saturday night appeal.
- bruised cheek.
- bruised spleen & kidneys - which is VERY Sore. I can only imagine this is what it would feel like to take a spin in the washing machine.
- bruises on the underside of the tops of my arms ( how did I do that?!)
- very sore ribs, meaning it is painful to breath & unfortunately laugh..
- bruised hip bones
- bruised top of my thighs.

The good news is that I have some whopping 600mg Ibroprofen that makes everything a bit warmer & fuzzier when it hurts too much.

No comments: