Friday 9 November 2007

A Week in outfits..

The dress I finally settled on for tomorrow's posh do..



I shall be wearing it with silver heels and this statement bracelet (but in silver).. hair will be loosely curled and pinned back, dark smoky eyes and glossy mauve nails...



I am also waiting on these babies, arriving, which I will wear during the day with some from of drop waist dress and grey tights...







And while tempted by Miss F's glorious new bag purchase from mybestbag.co.uk I will be nipping out later to peruse River Islands leather bag selection as I am hankering after a slouchy tan bag that isn't too heavy. I am hoping they will have my dream item..


Oh and the cats got some new collars. they are all looking very boyish in these macho ones..





Although I have removed the bell from them as the constant rattling when they are wrestling & racing up and down the stairs would drive the sanest person to the edge..

Happy days.


5 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

Where are the dress and bracelet from? They are SICK. Hope you have a fab weekend chica xxx

WendyB said...

Lovely dress. Post photos!

Catslife said...

dress is from Warehouse, bracelet is ASOS.com. Altough DP'S & Topshop do similar ones.

Julia said...

Gorgeous dress and bracelet. Hope you had a lovely time!

Carlito86 said...

Very nice, bet you looked lovely!